Garmin Xero A1i Auto-Ranging Digital Bow Sight
Gone is the trouble of properly judging yardage when that major buck actions out throughout bow season. Enter the Garmin Xero™ A1 Auto-ranging Digital Bow Sight. An LED bow sight with constructed-in rangefinding capability.
Take the guesswork out of targeting game this year with the Garmin Xero™ A1 Auto-ranging Digital Bow Sight. This LED bow sight from Garmen has constructed-in rangefinding capability! The Xero A1 sets the pin for your shot, even if it is an angle-compensated distance. It precisely measures from exactly where you are to your target up to one hundred yards away (300 for reflective targets).
In addition to eliminating the estimating needed for angled shots and in-among distances, this method also lets you see your target, unobstructed by the physical pins discovered on a classic bow sight. Operated by a single button, this sight lets hunters silently variety the target at rest or a complete draw.
The versatile design and style of the Garmin Xero™ A1 lets bowhunters pick red or green LED pin colour and preferred pin setup, providing single pin, various pins, or manual pin choice. These LED pins automatically adjust the brightness to circumstances, guaranteeing a clear pin in any hunting situation. The Xero A1i also makes it possible for you to save pin settings for numerous bow configurations for immediate readiness in distinctive shooting or hunting conditions. This bow sight also saves information from shots, such as bow level at release, bow impulse duration, and a lot more, to aid you strengthen your shooting functionality.
This sophisticated design and style also performs with Garmin’s Laser Find™ function on compatible Garmin GPS devices (not integrated) to know precisely exactly where the target was when the shot or variety was taken. Utilizes two AAA lithium batteries (not integrated). Pin size: Red: .007″ and above, Green: .009″ and above. Anti-reflective and water-resistant coatings on lens. IPX7 water resistance rating. Obtainable in correct or left-hand configuration. Wt: 14.7 oz. The sight contains mount, screws, protective carry bag, grip tape, micro-USB cable, and manual.
View a lot more information and facts at www.garmin.com.
ATA Show Video Coverage
A lot more Solution Added benefits:
– Sophisticated auto-ranging digital bow sight for bowhunters
– Constructed-in rangefinding and angle-compensating capability
– Determines distance to the target and sets pin automatically for a shot
– Selection of red or green LED pin
– Eliminates estimating for angled shots and in-among distances
– No physical pins to block the view of the target
– Ranges up to one hundred yards away (300 for reflective targets)
– Operates with single trigger button – silent, minimal movement
– Ranges at rest or complete draw
– Versatile pin setup: single pin, various pins, or manual pin settings
– Pins adjust brightness automatically to circumstances
– Functions with Garmin’s Laser Find function to mark shot place on GPS
– Saves distinctive pin settings for numerous bow configurations
– Saves shot information for critique later
– Utilizes two AAA lithium batteries (not integrated)
– Proper or left-hand configurations
A lot more information and facts from Garmin